HOME MADE ANTI AGEING FACE MASKS
I meet a lot of people every day on a professional or personal basis, and many of them ask me how my skin is always glowing and looks so fresh. Hence, I thought that in today’s segment I would be sharing with you my easy and home-made skin regime recipes that I learned from my mother. Using natural products from the fridge and simple things from your kitchen is important to take care of your skin and have that glowing and youthful look always. Here are my three simple and effective home made anti ageing face masks recipes as well as an eye mask that anyone can use.
Skin Brightening Face Mask
This recipe has only three ingredients that are so simple! Here they are:
- Yoghurt – it is such a great ingredient because it has lactic acid that helps remove dead skin
- Ground almonds – almonds are rich in Vitamin E that not only moisturizes the skin but is also a natural antioxidant
- Lime – as we all know it is rich in vitamin c and is also a great skin brightening agent
Tip: I personally always keep a bottle of water to change the consistency of the mixture of the face mask if I need. Also, I wash my face only with bottled water as I feel it works better and my preferred bottled water is Mai Dubai.
So when you have all of your ingredients ready, mix them in a small bowl, add a little water and then apply with a brush all over your face. You can wait up to 20 minutes for the mix to dry and then remove it
Tip 2: I personally wait just before it gets dry so that I can scrub it on my face and exfoliate before I wash it off and have a glowing face!
You can feel the effect of this mask right after you are done, try it out and let us know how it goes with you. I am sure you will love the results you get.
Skin Tightening Face Mask
My second recipe works wonders for face tightening and again, only needs three simple ingredients:
- 1 egg white – egg whites help in reducing the size of your skin pores as well as skin tightening and toning because of the enzyme that it holds. It is also great for removing dead skin
- Gram flour – helps reduce blemishes as well as brightening and tightening. It also makes a great face scrub
- Turmeric – as we all know it is an anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory agent and has various medical qualities for both inside our bodies and outside. It also is so great to keep our skin healthy and reduce acne and all other kinds of issues.
So when you have all of your ingredients ready, mix them in a small bowl and apply with a brush all over your face gently. You can wait up to 20 minutes for the mix to dry and then remove it with water.
Skin Moisturizing Face Mask
While we age, we lose a lot of moisture from our skin and so it is important to use face masks that rejuvenate our skin and hydrate it. The third face mask is for moisturizing the face and works great for both men and women. Like the other recipes, you only need 3 ingredients:
- Avocado – has a lot of vitamins and fatty acids that make the skin soft and supple, and is great for our bodies inside out.
- Honey – has healing qualities, is an anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory. It also locks in the moisture into your skin to keep it supple
- Almond milk – as we all know, it has a lot of protein which is great for the skin, hair, and nails which makes it such a great moisturizing agent
So when you have all of your ingredients ready mix them in a small bowl and apply with a brush all over your face gently. You can wait up to 15-20 minutes for the mix to dry and then remove it with water.
The first three masks work like magic for my face and you will see the results for yourself too!
My last recipe for you is this amazing eye mask and you can see the results immediately.
Eye Relaxing Mask
This homemade recipe also has 3 ingredients:
- Coffee – reduces dark circles under the eyes and under eye bags as well as reduces inflammation and redness
- Honey – healing qualities, anti bacterial, inflammatory, and is a relaxing agent
- Coconut oil – great for everything; I use it on my hair, in cooking and on my skin. It has a great moisturizing quality and other good properties that can keep our skin supple, youthful and glowing
Always keep a bottle of water to change the consistency of the mixture of the face mask.
Mix them in a small bowl and apply with a brush under your eyes gently and wait up to 15-20 minutes for the mix to dry. You can do this as you do other things around the house, and then come back and slowly & gently remove the mix with wet cotton.
Tip: Don’t scrub the mixture instead simply dab it on gently
Watch the video and see how I do it…
All of these great recipes are organic masks that you can actually eat, which is really important because it shows how safe and natural these masks are. I am really glad that I took care of my skin in my 20’s and 30’s and that’s how today in my 40’s, my skin is so healthy. It’s so easy for you to do exactly what I did to get the same results. At the end of the day it’s important to remember that everything you eat affects your skin, it absorbs everything. So eat well and drink a lot of water – at least 4 liters a day as I do – you will always feel great and look fabulous and never forget to wear your beautiful smile! Do share your own natural skin care recipes with me and all our viewers.
Love and Health,