Uma’s experience, her journey on TV and her interaction with a multitude of people from various fields, nationalities and cultures contributed to her own personal growth as an individual and made her realize that Health, Fitness and Wellness were her true passion and calling. This led her to pursue an education in this field and become a certified Holistic Health & Wellness Coach. It saddened her to see that everyone today is just running a blinkered rat race to achieve their goals.
Thus, by using her medium and knowledge as a Health & Wellness Coach, she began working towards creating awareness and empowering people on how to achieve an enhanced quality of life, achieve personal growth, and reach your potential through positive lifestyle behaviour and attitude. She believes that the pursuit of health, personal growth, and improved quality of life relies on living a balanced life, and to achieve this balance, we need to care for our mind, body, and spirit.
As a Holistic Health & Wellness Coach, she encourages people to be gentle with themselves as they explore ways to make changes in their lives that work for them and fit their needs, interests, and desires.
Success and may it shower in abundance, should never come at the cost of our well-being. I believe that no matter where you are in your life, there is always a better option, to lead your best life ever.
Now, as a wellness entrepreneur, content creator and Certified Holistic Health and Wellness Coach, her mission is to make people healthier andhappier while being more efficient and productive, simply by rejecting burn out and prioritising well-being.
Uma has endorsed many brands
over the last 12 years
- 2017 – Recognized as a wellness and health influencer by Dubai Health Authorities.
- 2015 – Recognized by UNASCO as a Leader in Business
- 2014 – Till date -International Celebrity Partner; UNITED NATIONS WORLD FOOD PROGRAM
- 2014 – Celebrity Columnist @ Gulf News
- 2014 – Forbes Middle East Top Indian Leader 2nd time in a row
- 2013 – Masala Face of the year
- 2013 – Recognized by Forbes Middle East as Top Indian Leader
- 2012 – Power Brand Rising Star of UAE Award
- 2012 – Gr8 Woman Award
- 2011 – Masala Award for the best TV Presenter
- 2011 – Young Asian Achiever by Exponent Media
- 2011 – Was on The 40 Most Influential Asian in UAE list.
- 2010 – Masala Award for best TV Presenter.
- 2010 – Made to India Power List 100 Most Influential
Indians in the GULF by Arabian Business Magazine
- 2009 – The Style Icon Award by CEE Institute UAE
- 2008 – Woman Achiever award by Dhwani UAE
- 2005 – 2nd Runner-Up Gladrags Mrs. India 2005