What’s Included In The Program
PDF guides with every module
Access to private FB Group
Bonus Video: Featuring Dr. Doris Day
Through this program,
you’ll learn how to:
Identify your skin type, skin issues and current skin condition.
Recognize why certain skin issues occur and how hormones play a role in your skin.
Know the health implications of toxic skincare & the skincare industry/products you use.
Develop an effective and holistic skincare routine.
Remedy anything from wrinkles, eczema, acne to sunburns, scars, pigmentation & uneven skin tone.
Become empowered with the lifelong knowledge of how to deal with skin troubles.
Save hundreds of dollars on toxic skincare products that simply do not work.
Learn the secrets to face fitness and stress management.You will save time, money (and your sanity!) with the easy to follow guide of replacing store-bought products with simple holistic skincare options.
This course is definitely
for you if you have any of
these skin issues:
- Oily, shiny, sensitive, dry, dull or tight skin
- Uneven skin tone, spots and pigmentation
- Aging and sagging skin, with fine lines and wrinkles
- Under-eye bags and puffy face
- Open pores
- Sensitive skin prone to allergic reactions
- Pimples, microcysts, blackheads, redness, patches of eczema
Through this course, I’ll help you how to solve such skin issues from the inside out, so you can stop spending insane amounts of money on cosmetics, make-up and skincare specialists.
However, this program isn’t for you if you’re someone who’s looking for only a quick fix through pills, brand and product suggestions, without wanting to commit to a skincare routine or making certain lifestyle changes.
Who this program is for:This course is intended for:
- People with skin issues that they are looking to resolve naturally
- People that want to understand and learn about holistic skincare
- A better understanding of your skin
- Developing a sustainable skin routine tailored to you and your skin type
- Tighter pores, smooth skin texture, and mattified skin all-day
- Hydrated skin that does not pull or look tight
- Fewer pimples, blackheads and microcysts on the face
- Less allergies and skin reactions
- Skin that is less sensitive and less prone to redness
- Refreshed, radiant, plump and youthful-looking skin
- Fewer acne scars and a perfectly even complexion
- Fewer fine lines and wrinkles
- A permanent glow and clear skin
If you’ve tried every dermatologist, regimen, and recipe but have not seen the results, this is your perfect 'next step'.
However, you will need to be open to diet and lifestyle changes, as these can be the pillars of creating perfect skin.
This program needs commitment, willingness to put in the effort and invest time to understand your skin better. This program talks about beauty on a skin-deep level and will help you change your perspective towards skincare.
When wellness meets beauty, why holistic skin care is way to go
What is your skin trying to say to you
Understand your skin better
How to identify your skin type
How hormones influence your skin
Understanding your Skin care products and skin care industry better
Health implications of toxic skincare
Marketing and the skincare industry, how skincare industry is fooling you
Understanding skincare products better
Hydrate and sleep for skin health
What you eat influences your skin
Foods to eat to delay the signs of aging
No No foods for skin
Why skin care routine is important and all about cleansing
How to exfoliate your face the right way
Toning – Dos and donts
Facts about face masks
Here’s everything you need to know about sunscreens
DIY Lymphatic massage
Face massage and face yoga tutorial
Gua Sha and Jade Rollers tutorial
Face oils- What’s good for your skin type
Stress management techniques
Importance of moving your body for good skin
Skin positivity- an essential modest shift for radient skin
How to build a routine
Guest Coach Dr. Doris Day, MD, is featured in the bonus video and she will tell you the pros and cons of everything you need to know about injectables, filler, botox, lasers, acne and different kinds of facials, to make an informed decision on what’s right for you... She is a dermatologist who specializes in laser, cosmetic and surgical dermatology and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City. She is also a clinical associate professor of dermatology at the New York University Langone Medical Centers where she was presented with the award for Dedication and Excellence in the Teaching of Dermatology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
While I cannot guarantee specific results, if you show up and do the work- you'll heal and have healthy skin consistently.
Due to the nature of the program, I do not offer payment plans.
In this program each Module has videos worksheets, and documents to grow in your understanding about your skin health and treat the root of your skin condition.
You can message me in the Private FB group.
I don’t touch upon prescription drugs but this course will help you understand your skin better and help you become aware of what the drugs are doing to your skin.
YES! I have had many clients with similar conditions use these exact techniques to heal their skin.
I don't have blemishes or rashes but my skin is not what it used to be I want my GLOW back will this help?
YESSS! This for everyone and will completely transform your skin back to that beautiful glow!
Yes. Throughout the course I will be coaching you via prerecorded videos and worksheets and you will have access to me through my FB page. However, I will not provide one on one session in this program.
No I will not suggest and brands or skincare products.
Due to the nature of the program I do NOT offer refunds.
She started her journey in 2005 and founded ‘Queen Bee Production’, a top of the line production unit, with a vision to provide high-quality programming in the region and beyond. Under this banner, she launched 8 successful shows across various channels in the Middle East beam which include High Life Dubai, Top Guns, love4food, ZEE Connect, TOTT, PropertyScape and her pet project The UMA Show to name a few. The UMA show embodies her belief that everyone has aspirations and dreams of living well and healthy, and anyone who dreams it, can definitely achieve it. Over the years,through her shows, Uma has raised awareness for many causes and interviewed many successful personalities right from celebrities, artists, successful entrepreneurs, visionaries to political figures.
- 2019 – Most Influential Asian By Ahlan Masala
- 2018 – Appointed as Wellness Ambassador by a leading wellness brand Technogym
- 2017 – Recognized as a wellness and health influencer by Dubai Health Authorities.
- 2015 – Recognized by UNASCO as a Leader in Business
- 2014 – Till date -International Celebrity Partner; UNITED NATIONS WORLD FOOD PROGRAM
- 2014 – Celebrity Columnist @ Gulf News
- 2014 – Forbes Middle East Top Indian Leader 2nd time in a row
- 2013 – Masala Face of the year
- 2013 – Recognized by Forbes Middle East as Top Indian Leader
- 2012 – Power Brand Rising Star of UAE Award
- 2012 – Gr8 Woman Award
- 2019 – Leader in Wellness Entrepreneurship by World Women Leadership
- 2018 – Most Influential Asian By Ahlan Masala
- 2011 – Masala Award for the best TV Presenter
- 2011 – Young Asian Achiever by Exponent Media
- 2011 – Was on The 40 Most Influential Asian in UAE list.
- 2010 – Masala Award for best TV Presenter.
- 2010 – Made to India Power List 100 Most Influential
Indians in the GULF by Arabian Business Magazine
- 2009 – The Style Icon Award by CEE Institute UAE
- 2008 – Woman Achiever award by Dhwani UAE
- 2005 – 2nd Runner-Up Gladrags Mrs. India 2005
Uma has endorsed many brands
over the last 12 years
COSMETIC & SKINCARE PRODUCTS ARE NOT THE ANSWER
Glowing skin does not come from a jar, and expensive creams won’t make you look fabulous. Cosmetics are not the solution to better skin health, and only hide the problem temporarily, if not aggravate it!
In our busy, modern lifestyle, we have become accustomed to masking symptoms like fatigue, mood swings, hormone imbalance, bloating, and digestive issues with medications. When we ignore those symptoms, then the body has no choice but to SHOW us something is wrong in a way that we cannot easily mask or ignore it. Hence, the skin.
You need to put in a bit of effort every day. Start early with skincare and believe in the power of a good skincare routine along with a good diet that will make you look fresh and youthful.
That’s what I’ll reveal to you in this program… A true healing method to understand your own skin better and heal and make it healthy.
The program includes:
- 6 modules (see below)
- 28 videos (see below)
- PDF guides with every module
- Access to private FB Group with Q&A Lives with me
- BONUS VIDEO: Featuring Dr. Doris Day
I’m excited to share all the knowledge I have with you, and empower you with everything you need to know about taking care of your skin and keeping it youthful.
HOLISTIC SKINCARE MASTERCLASS IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, PRESCRIBE, TREAT, OR CURE ANY DISEASE, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL. THE USE OF THIS INFO IS SPECIFICALLY FOR ADDRESSING ANY OF YOUR SKIN CONCERNS. THIS COACHING SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A PRESCRIPTION, A PROMISE OF BENEFITS, CLAIMS OF CURES, OR A GUARANTEE OF RESULTS TO BE ACHIEVED. THE INFORMATION, INSTRUCTION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY A CERTIFIED HEALTH OR SKIN COACH IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR COMPETENT PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL OR PSYCHOLOGICAL DIAGNOSIS AND CARE. YOU SHOULD NOT DISCONTINUE OR MODIFY ANY MEDICATION PRESENTLY BEING TAKEN PURSUANT TO MEDICAL ADVICE WITHOUT OBTAINING APPROVAL FROM YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. AS A CLIENT, YOU MUST TAKE COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN PHYSICAL HEALTH AND EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING.