My Scalp Massage Routine For Hair Growth
Hello! My Tribe,
Hope your week started with lotsa positivity.
Today I am going to share a little secret with you 😉 a secret that keeps my hair healthy and strong. Oohh I got you there …
So the secret is actually no secret, its easy and quick scalp massage that I do very regularly, at least once a week. And so you would ask, how does scalp massage help?
1. It stimulates the scalp circulation, bringing with it oxygen and hair nourishing nutrients, thus promote stronger and healthier hair growth
2. It removes any toxins that may have accumulate in the scalp by increasing the lymphatic flow.
3. It activates the dormant hair follicles to promote new growth.
4. When done using oil such as jojoba, almond, sesame, olive, coconut, and castor, it moisturizes and conditions the scalp. This helps you avoid dry flaky scalp and dandruff.
5. It strengthens the hair shaft and helps distribute the natural scalp oils down to rest of the hair – this adds luster and shine to your hair and protect it from breakage and split ends.
6. It also relaxes the scalp and neck muscles. Tight scalp muscles restrict blood flow and suffocate your hair follicles.
7. It also eases stress and tension and helps you sleep better.
Watch the full video and lest do scalp massage together.
Like this video, share it with all your friends and family.
Love and Health
For more Health and wellness inspiration
Follow me on
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/uma-ghosh-10450858/
Signup for UMA meditation album and weekly videos. Its free.